Be careful what type of music you choose for your videos. Selecting the right music for video production can be a challenge. You need to consider a number of things – aside from your creative needs and budget – things like genre, type of instrument, pacing and lyrics. To make sure that you do it right, here are a few steps to help you choose the right music for video:
- Using music for video production should be fun. Just like brainstorming on the type of film you wish to make, you also need to think about the type of music you want to use for your scene. Go through the parts of your video and note down emotions to make it easier for you to choose which music suits which part best.
- Choose a song. After brainstorming, you will already have an idea what type of song you want to use. It’s time to finally choose the song you want – the one that suits your video well. But, always keep in mind that there are laws on copyright. Be sure to get your music from reputable stock sites such as Shutterstock Music as they provide you with the license that grants you with the rights to use the music for video production.
- Fade in and out. Control Volume. When you have figured out all things for your video production, adding music will be easy. You can just drag and drop your downloaded audio track into your timeline. Initially, it will be on a single volume. To keep the song from starting and ending abruptly, add fade in and fade out. When you’re done, you can also lower the volume of your audio so it won’t overpower your footage.
As long as you follow these steps, you will find the perfect soundtrack of your film. Where do you usually download your music for video production? Let us know in the comments below.
Are you looking for high quality stock footage? Many stock agencies offer that, but only a few offer them at very low prices. Videoblocks give you the high quality clips you need that you can afford! You can enjoy unlimited downloads for one year at only $99. Yes, you read that right! Unlimited downloads of studio quality HD stock videos, after effects templates and motion backgrounds are up for grabs at a very low, fixed subscription rate.
Save a whopping 90% on regular rate and access 115,000 of high quality clips with a promo code. Your membership also entitles you to access and download from the exclusive marketplace of global contributors. Over 2 million of content are waiting to be explored. Plus, you buy marketplace videos in single purchase and save up to $30 per download.
Here are a few things you need to know about the stock site:
- Videoblocks aims to provide creative content that everyone can afford.
- It boasts a library of 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds, after effects templates and more.
- It also has an exclusive marketplace that features over 2 million clips from global contributors.
- The stock site does not take commission on Marketplace sales, they pass on the savings to you!
- You can save an average of 40% on every download compared to other sites.
- It has a library valued at over $10 million.
- New content is added twice every month at no additional cost.
The best thing about all these is that you can increase your savings with a Videoblocks promo code. That’s right! Instead of 84% savings, you can further that up to 90% with a coupon. The Videoblocks promo code is a great deal with multiple benefits. You can use your downloads in any project forever. Once you become a member, you can the clips many times you want, for as long as you want. You don’t have to pay for extra royalties.