Using music for video has been around for years. Many projects incorporate tracks to make their videos more interesting and to give emphasis on thoughts and ideas. However, the scary part about using music comes when you are avoiding to infringe copyright. Here are three common problems about using music on your video projects:
- Background music is not viewed as educational use. You may think that using background music for videos on your school project is covered by “for educational purposes”; but, it isn’t. Educational uses of music only includes the use of music to teach about certain genres. For instance, you can use Sonata in A Major of Mozart if you are studying classical music or Revolution by the Beatles to share how rock music reflected poetry.
- Posting a video to a public site without a written permission is a violation. When you are using music for education purposes, it should be done in a private network. Once you publish ut in your school website or other video site, you need to secure a permission in order to avoid getting chased by the copyright police.
- Legally purchased music is for personal use only. Many people may say that they legally purchased music from iTunes and other legal music e-retailer, but that does not allow them to use the music in school projects and commercial purposes. Those tracks are only for personal and home use only. An entirely new set of rules apply when you use music for video.
If you wish to use music for commercial purposes, you need to acquire the right license – either Royalty Free or Extended. You can get these licenses when you purchase tracks from stock media agencies, such as Shutterstock. Only then you will be able to avoid paying hefty fines and damaging your reputation from copyright infringement charges.
Are you looking for high quality stock footage? Many stock agencies offer that, but only a few offer them at very low prices. Videoblocks give you the high quality clips you need that you can afford! You can enjoy unlimited downloads for one year at only $99. Yes, you read that right! Unlimited downloads of studio quality HD stock videos, after effects templates and motion backgrounds are up for grabs at a very low, fixed subscription rate.
Save a whopping 90% on regular rate and access 115,000 of high quality clips with a promo code. Your membership also entitles you to access and download from the exclusive marketplace of global contributors. Over 2 million of content are waiting to be explored. Plus, you buy marketplace videos in single purchase and save up to $30 per download.
Here are a few things you need to know about the stock site:
- Videoblocks aims to provide creative content that everyone can afford.
- It boasts a library of 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds, after effects templates and more.
- It also has an exclusive marketplace that features over 2 million clips from global contributors.
- The stock site does not take commission on Marketplace sales, they pass on the savings to you!
- You can save an average of 40% on every download compared to other sites.
- It has a library valued at over $10 million.
- New content is added twice every month at no additional cost.
The best thing about all these is that you can increase your savings with a Videoblocks promo code. That’s right! Instead of 84% savings, you can further that up to 90% with a coupon. The Videoblocks promo code is a great deal with multiple benefits. You can use your downloads in any project forever. Once you become a member, you can the clips many times you want, for as long as you want. You don’t have to pay for extra royalties.