In order to make your brand standout, you need more than just great visuals. When people are watching a company’s video, they are not only paying attention to the quality of the picture and appearance of the talents. They also take note of some other parts of the video, such as sound. It’s easy not to notice a good sound, but a bad sound is pretty distracting. Moreover, it cheapens the quality of your video.
Not yet convinced of the significance of stock audio? Here are three main reasons why you should pay attention to how your video sounds:
- It makes a bad video make sense. A good stock audio is almost important as the video itself. A bad visual experience could still make sense if paired with good audio. Without a clear audio to go along with it, a wonderful visual can be pointless. Take for instance a how to bake a cake tutorial. A good video will show you how to do it step by step, but you may miss important information like what the best audio is and what the secret ingredients are.
- Bad audio can be very distracting. No matter how dazzling your video is, if the audio is distorted or out-of-sync, your viewers won’t be able to digest what is actually happening. They’ll be too busy trying to make sense of what is coming through the speakers. If you’re lucky, they try and persevere to watch it. But, the most likely scenario is they’ll shut the volume off or even the video entirely. Either way, you miss your chance to pitch your brand.
- It is easy to acquire stock audio. Capturing or creating good audio takes skill. You can hire a good audio technician, but that could take a lot of time and money. This is where stock audio can become handy. With just a few clicks, you can find the best quality audio clips. Many stock agencies offer them, such as Shutterstock Music and AudioBlocks. They come at a price that won’t break your bank, too.
Now you know that you can have high quality music without spending thousands of dollars. Stock audio is the perfect solution to get the sound files you need to enhance your creative projects. They are versatile in usage and very affordable.
Here are the top websites you can download them from:
- Shutterstock Music
A stand-alone music service by Shutterstock, Shutterstock Music has millions of tracks in their library. They have a simple a la carte buying system that allows you to purchase royalty-free stock audio, restricted to one project only. Both Standard and Extended licenses are available in the website, which you can use in web or podcasts unlimitedly.
A subsidiary stock audio site by VideoBlocks, AudioBlocks has over 100,000 music, sound effects and loops in their library. All subscription plans come with unlimited downloads and royalty free license, making them some of the cheapest deals in the market.
Many other stock audio sites offer high quality music clips. They offer huge collections with millions of tracks to choose from. Surely, you will find the ideal music and sound effects to your brand’s footage.
Be careful what type of music you choose for your videos. Selecting the right music for video production can be a challenge. You need to consider a number of things – aside from your creative needs and budget – things like genre, type of instrument, pacing and lyrics. To make sure that you do it right, here are a few steps to help you choose the right music for video:
- Using music for video production should be fun. Just like brainstorming on the type of film you wish to make, you also need to think about the type of music you want to use for your scene. Go through the parts of your video and note down emotions to make it easier for you to choose which music suits which part best.
- Choose a song. After brainstorming, you will already have an idea what type of song you want to use. It’s time to finally choose the song you want – the one that suits your video well. But, always keep in mind that there are laws on copyright. Be sure to get your music from reputable stock sites such as Shutterstock Music as they provide you with the license that grants you with the rights to use the music for video production.
- Fade in and out. Control Volume. When you have figured out all things for your video production, adding music will be easy. You can just drag and drop your downloaded audio track into your timeline. Initially, it will be on a single volume. To keep the song from starting and ending abruptly, add fade in and fade out. When you’re done, you can also lower the volume of your audio so it won’t overpower your footage.
As long as you follow these steps, you will find the perfect soundtrack of your film. Where do you usually download your music for video production? Let us know in the comments below.
Using music for video has been around for years. Many projects incorporate tracks to make their videos more interesting and to give emphasis on thoughts and ideas. However, the scary part about using music comes when you are avoiding to infringe copyright. Here are three common problems about using music on your video projects:
- Background music is not viewed as educational use. You may think that using background music for videos on your school project is covered by “for educational purposes”; but, it isn’t. Educational uses of music only includes the use of music to teach about certain genres. For instance, you can use Sonata in A Major of Mozart if you are studying classical music or Revolution by the Beatles to share how rock music reflected poetry.
- Posting a video to a public site without a written permission is a violation. When you are using music for education purposes, it should be done in a private network. Once you publish ut in your school website or other video site, you need to secure a permission in order to avoid getting chased by the copyright police.
- Legally purchased music is for personal use only. Many people may say that they legally purchased music from iTunes and other legal music e-retailer, but that does not allow them to use the music in school projects and commercial purposes. Those tracks are only for personal and home use only. An entirely new set of rules apply when you use music for video.
If you wish to use music for commercial purposes, you need to acquire the right license – either Royalty Free or Extended. You can get these licenses when you purchase tracks from stock media agencies, such as Shutterstock. Only then you will be able to avoid paying hefty fines and damaging your reputation from copyright infringement charges.
Are you looking for high quality stock footage? Many stock agencies offer that, but only a few offer them at very low prices. Videoblocks give you the high quality clips you need that you can afford! You can enjoy unlimited downloads for one year at only $99. Yes, you read that right! Unlimited downloads of studio quality HD stock videos, after effects templates and motion backgrounds are up for grabs at a very low, fixed subscription rate.
Save a whopping 90% on regular rate and access 115,000 of high quality clips with a promo code. Your membership also entitles you to access and download from the exclusive marketplace of global contributors. Over 2 million of content are waiting to be explored. Plus, you buy marketplace videos in single purchase and save up to $30 per download.
Here are a few things you need to know about the stock site:
- Videoblocks aims to provide creative content that everyone can afford.
- It boasts a library of 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds, after effects templates and more.
- It also has an exclusive marketplace that features over 2 million clips from global contributors.
- The stock site does not take commission on Marketplace sales, they pass on the savings to you!
- You can save an average of 40% on every download compared to other sites.
- It has a library valued at over $10 million.
- New content is added twice every month at no additional cost.
The best thing about all these is that you can increase your savings with a Videoblocks promo code. That’s right! Instead of 84% savings, you can further that up to 90% with a coupon. The Videoblocks promo code is a great deal with multiple benefits. You can use your downloads in any project forever. Once you become a member, you can the clips many times you want, for as long as you want. You don’t have to pay for extra royalties.
If Shutterstock already offers cheap stock footages, why do you need a Shutterstock video coupon? Well, it doesn’t hurt to get further savings. As a creative professional, there are a lot of expenses you have to meet. Having a coupon will surely free you additional cash that you can use in other important things. Before we enumerate the reasons why you should get a Shutterstock video coupon, let us tell you about the stock photo website first.
Shutterstock is well known to many creative professionals because of their expansive stock file collection and affordable subscriptions. To date, it has over 80 million stock assets in its library including stock images, illustrations, vectors, music and video clips. The stock site offers Standard and Enhanced licenses so you can choose whichever license allows you to use the stock files according to your creative needs. Now, why should you get a Shutterstock video coupon, from this link?
- Savings! Savings! Savings! Even if you have enough or more than enough money to purchase a stock video footage, you should never pass on an opportunity to save. Shutterstock video coupon gives you the savings you need to free up some cash for other important activities. While 15% is not a significant amount, it could take you a long way when added up for a whole month or year.
- More Purchases! Shutterstock has over 5 million stock videos in its collection. With a Shutterstock video coupon, you have more money to spend on more clips. You can explore through millions of stock videos and purchase the ones you need or like without worrying about going beyond your budget. Take this for instance. You are buying a $79 high definition (HD) clips. With a 15% discount, you can save $11.85. Just add a few more dollars and you can purchase another video for web purposes at $19.
- Explore More Videos. Shutterstock has become more available to every budget, thanks to Shutterstock video coupons. You can now explore your favorite video collection for a lot cheaper price. You don’t go beyond your budget. The best thing is you even get to save more for your other creative needs.
Many websites offer Shutterstock video coupon in the Internet. Keep in mind that not all of them are legit. We know you are excited to try some coupons, but be careful of the many scam sites that pretend to offer them. You’ll know that a website is legit if they are affiliated to the stock photo agency. Affiliated websites only offer active and valid codes. You can be sure that when you use the coupons, they will be accepted by Shutterstock.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the Shutterstock coupon code that will give you the savings you deserve!